Double clipper Beck BDC-200 MT
Clipper BDC-200 MT is an easy-to-use, dependable device for closure of casings. It performs well in packaging sausages, cheese and other products and uses all casing types used in food processing industry. A new stainless steel cylinder type and its new design make the machine much easier to clean. Made in Austria.
- wide range of diameters of casings clipped (25-100 mm)
- can be used for all casing types
- broad, low-placed handle
- handy valve of the knife
- low strength to press mobile jaws
- no guiding trays needed
- big clip container and it is easy to clean
- automatically cut the casing
- adjust the clip closure
- the distance between clips can be adjusted
- clip with a loop
- clip using one or two clips
- it can be easily remodeled to a semi-automatic machine
Standard accessories for each clipper:
- measure of the baton length
- operation and maintenance manual
- knife to cut nets (S)
- clipper for soft casings (B)
- short squeezer of the stuffing – allows to clip batons of large diameters (KB)
- automatic loop feeder (PP)
- automatic string dispenser (PS)
- tray on the right side of the clipper (TP)
- compressed air preparation station
Price: 5600 (does not include the cost of transport to the country of destination). Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Semi-automatic clipper Beck BDC-200 SM
The semi-automatic double clipper is used at small and large food processing plants. It is compatible with all casing types with a diameter of 30-100 mm, and for polyamide casings – also larger diameters up to 140 mm. Semi-automatic clippers are mechanically connected with the filler, equipped with a portion device and control element.
Automatic cutting of the casing between clips, adjustable distance between clips, adjustable clip closure, additional elements of adjusting the knife to make the ends clean, manual feeding of loops, flexible adjustment of the speed and brake of the casing, automatic and manual control of the filler, adjustable tray, 1 set of filling tube and the brake rubber, 1 set of special spanners, operation and maintenance manual.
Device facilitating clipping of delicate casings, automatic loop feeder – makes the operator’s work faster and easier, compressed air preparation station, automatic string dispenser, special system to cut nets or more difficult casings.
Price: 13500 euros (does not include the cost of transportation to the destination country). Please write to email@example.com for more information.